I am planning my whole life.
——I am inspired by the Danplan. BTW: 10000 hours is really a long time.
I write down my dreams here. As the Danplan said, it is not so important whether these would come true. I would make my efforts, and all the efforts would be my most precious treasure in my life.
- Contribute to physics.
- Travel around the world.
- Travel under the sea.
- Get my own island.
- Marry a bio girl.
Try my best to explore the unknown world and correct the errors people made in the past. Question the basic principle; work on reliable problems.
Not all the cities of course.
Just try to watch the undersea scenery.
And build my own house on the island.
A bio wife is a wife working on bio science.
The plan is really simple:
Stick on the road to physicist. [A physicist is an extraordinary excellent physics worker.] Work hard everyday.
Talk to brilliant and enthusiastic people. Work on your original ideas. However, my purposes are the items listed in the blueprint. Any roads without harming others or violating the laws are acceptable.
- 2011-12-01 ~ 2012-12
- The easier calculation of matter power spectra.
- The effect of modified gravity on matter power spectra.
- Try the brand new model including disformal transformation.
- Cosmological data analysis.
- 2011-04-23 ~ 2011-09-03
- Focus on cosmology and make my own contribution on that.
- Strive for the approving of a better university. At least not as bad as this one. At least there are suitable people to talk to. At least there is peace among most people. At least there is someone to learn from and work with.
I have no better criterion but publishing at least one good paper. However, it should be noticed that paper is not always the best judgement.
First work hard on English so that I can read and write faster.
To check the the progress, think about whether I work enough time on cosmology and finish the wordlists.
Currently working on some ideas about distinguish different dark energy models. I made many mistakes in these days and I am really unhappy about that. I hope I can be a Mr. Right, at least not a Mr. Wrong.(A note here: I am making less mistakes in my calculation now.)