Project Management Visualization
I learned on this webpage that there are at least six different methods of visualization for a project. They are
- Gantt chart, which tells us the overall time arrangement,
- PERT chart, which tells us the overall plan by breaking down projects into small ones,
- Pareto chart, which is the overall process of the project,
- Work breakdown structure, which is what the name says,
- Fishbone diagram, which lists all the possible factors that could have effect on the final results.